My goal is to make sure everyone has the best possible experience out on the boat. In order to ensure this I suggest reading through the following list of items you may want to bring so you can be prepared for the fun day ahead.
What to Bring & Expect
- You must have a valid Ca fishing license and it must be signed
- Drinks, snacks, Lunch etc.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Ice chest to bring fillets home (please leave in car while we fish) you must bring your own ice.
- Pay for parking
- Bug spray
- Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions, for example, it is cold in the morning and warms up later throughout the day
- A $400.00 fee will be applied for any loss or damaged rod & reel
- Life vest for children under 12
One thing I take a lot of pride in is working hard for my clients. I put in countless hours pre-tying leaders, prepping bait, and ensuring all the rods & reels are tied up and ready to go before each trip. At the end of the day, I fillet all fish that were caught, scrub down the boat, and clean all tackle that was used that day. Your job is to sit back, relax and let us work our butts off for you as we catch fish after fish.